This oats Aloe Vera face pack is suitable for all skin types. It helps cleanse, exfoliate gently and moisturise your skin. It is a very simple recipe that can be used every 2-3 days. You may certainly use any variety of oats for this face pack. This face pack for sensitive skin helps deal with most of the annoying skin problems that we face.
Note that this Oats face pack for sensitive skin is mildly slimy in texture.
Benefits Of Oats On Skin
- It has Anti inflammatory effects
- Cleanses thoroughly
- Helps Moisturise
- Lightens scars and also dark spots
- Repairs the skin barrier
- Provides anti ageing benefits
- Neutralises free radicals
- Prevents sun damage
- Naturally works to exfoliate dead skin cells
- Soothes irritations and sunburn
- Calms down itching
- Works to reverse oxidative stress due to sun damage and environmental pollution
- Acts as a gentle exfoliator
- Helps nourish the skin
- Relieves itching and redness
- Prevents and Treats acne
- It Absorbs excess oil/sebum
- Has antioxidants
- Helps maintain the skin barrier
- Soothes symptoms of psoriasis and atopic dermatitis
- Improves skin texture
- Treats and moisturises dry skin and patches
- Best suited for Psoriasis and Rosacea
Benefits Of Aloe Vera On Skin
- Anti microbial
- Soothes sun burn
- Has cooling effect
- Treats burns and minor wounds
- Suits all skin types
- Moisturises without being oily
- Soothes itchy skin
- Relieves dry skin and eczema symptoms
- Works to alleviate symptoms of Psoriasis
Oats face pack for sensitive ski has the following ingredients
- Oats – 1 tablespoon
- Aloe Vera Gel – 1 Teaspoon
- Honey – 1 Teaspoon
- Warm water – 1 Tablespoon
Take one tablespoon of ground oats in a clean bowl. Add warm water to it and let it sit for about two minutes.
Now add a teaspoon of aloe vera gel followed by a teaspoon full of honey.
Mix everything together. The face pack for sensitive skin is ready.
The face pack will thicken if you give it a minute or two.
Apply it to your face and leave it on for about 20 minutes.
Do not let it dry completely as it will be difficult to rinse off compared to other face packs.
Skin Type – Normal Sensitive
This oats face pack is one of my favourites especially during the winter season when my skin feels a bit stretchy. As i have normal skin, applying 2-3 drops of homemade aloe vera gel is enough to keep my skin moisturised.
There wont be any instant skin brightening after using this face pack. But it does give dull dry skin a healthy plump look. You can see that your skin becomes soft and supple after using this face pack. That is why i like this face pack. It does help to rejuvenate my tired skin plus it certainly soothes my skin irritations, itching and redness. 🙂 Hence it is a face pack for sensitive skin.
It is my go to pack when my skin sensitivity acts up after experimenting with various ingredients.
if you are looking for a face pack that adds a glow, instant brightness and nourishment then go for this Brightening face pack here. Compared to all the face packs that i have used, i have yet to find a face pack that beats this one.
If you want to soothe your inflames skin, try this oats face pack for sensitive skin. Let me know how it goes for you.
Drop a comment if you have any questions.